Bedtime Prayer Cube
The Bedtime Prayer Cube is a simple but profound way of helping children of all ages with their night time prayers. Grandparents can comfort grandchildren spending the night by giving them a prayer cube. Young ones love rolling the die for the words to thank the Giver of all good gifts. This is an enduring favorite, and makes a wonderful Christian gift for helping teach kids the importance of gratitude and prayer.
- 2.25 inches
- Made of birch wood
- Made in Germany
Six Ways to Pray
Here are the six prayers on the Bedtime Prayer Cube (one on each side):
1. Good evening, God, I come to rest. I hope today I did my best. Forgive me if I missed Your mark. Be with me always in the dark. Amen
2. God, I thank you for this day! Be with me while I sleep. Comfort all who weep. Guard your world tonight! Bless us with your might! Amen.
3. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels cradle me at night And bless me in the morning light. Amen.
4. Angels bless and angels keep, angels guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart, bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me through the night, wake me with the morning’s light. Amen
5. God, hold me and bless me, grant me rest. When You are with me, I sleep the best. Amen
6. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here, watch over me throughout the night, and keep me safe within your sight. Amen